“Get more sleep” is something you have heard for a while now. You probably say it to yourself, likely upon waking. Your feet have not even hit the ground yet and you are already thinking, “Oh tonight I will get in bed earlier.”
“There is no magic pill,” are the words we all hate to hear, and they’re coming from Dr. Haase’s mouth. It’s something we say often to patients at MWC, but now I was hearing it in my direction. You see, the monkey on my back is not food, or physical activity, or any number of…
SLIT (Sub-Lingual Immuno-Therapy) is essentially allergy shots administered as custom-formulated drops under the tongue at home, not in an allergist’s practice.
* They are cheaper than allergy shots.
* They are safer than allergy shots.
* They are very useful for treating molds – this is tough with allergy shots.
* They are VERY useful for treating food allergies – again, tough with allergy shots.
* Allergy drops can be administered at home, not taking time out of one’s busy schedule to go to the doctor’s office and sit there for 20 minutes after the shot is given.